Is Mawi Tokking C*ck? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, January 19, 2007

Is Mawi Tokking C*ck?

I am past the phase where I care what goes on with each celebrity but last week, Mawi revealed to the press that he has been suffering from spiritual attacks since he became a celebrity.

Do you think he is tokking kok? I do believe him, like I believed Emily Rose. Like I mentioned, I personally know of people who have spiritual disturbances like Mawi, maybe even worse than his experience, for YEARS!

It is mentally disturbing, but there is definitely nothing wrong with a victim's mental faculty, unless it is prolonged.

Now you know why I will never reveal my photos online. I envy those who have the freedom to reveal themselves like nobody's business. Perhaps it is true that ignorant is bliss, unlike me who have to carry the burden of knowledge and awareness.

I have always wondered if celebrities suffer from something like this, with their images plastered all over the world. I guess my question has been answered now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment