Thank God For Ebook Search Engine | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thank God For Ebook Search Engine

I read a lot and by a lot, I mean A-L-O-T. However, quality books are not easy to find, and to be frank, since having a computer, I haven't that much time to read anymore. What I read are what I see on the computer screen. That was when I discovered ebooks!

Even in the
ebooks market, looking for quality ebooks is a hassle until I came to know of a recently launched ebook search engine called Ebook Explorer.

Using this website, I can easily search for any ebook by categories and compare prices. I can also look for bargain ebook; I am always on the look out for bargains, anyway, and they also have a list of free ebooks. I read the free ones when I'm feeling poor hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment