No Supper For Me Tonight | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 10, 2006

No Supper For Me Tonight

I have been a bad girl that my parents are not going to feed me supper!

OK, that's not true. I've been good. Christmas is coming and I want my present.

I've no supper because it rained so heavily just now I couldn't get out for supper. I think my family is the only family in Malaysia who doesn't stock up on instant noodles or biscuits at home.

Being a person who has dinner at 6pm and going to bed way past 3am, I need my supper. There's an eight hour gap to bedtime and I am always hungry around 1am, and if I don't get my supper, I'll end up drinking a lot of water to fill my hungry stomach. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Sometimes marketeers do such a great job that it makes me look like a freak for not stocking up on instant noodles, mee in a cup, instant porridge and what not, or for not having eaten Happy Meals before.

Sometimes when I tell people that I've never taken such an such a dish before, the reaction I get is as if I have just revealed that I have never been to space before. Seriously, no exaggeration here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment