SameDayPC For All My PC Woes | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 24, 2006

SameDayPC For All My PC Woes

Talk to me about computing and anything electronic or gadgetry and I'm like a fish out of water. I have a fear of buying these things because I was afraid that I will never be able to utilize them fully and they will be left to collect dust only.

All these changed after I was introduced to SameDay PC. I can now have English-speaking professional help at only a minimal cost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even during the holidays! This is great! As my luck would have it, my PC always gives me problems in the middle of the night. Next time this happens, I'll just call
SameDayPC - 24/7 Tech Support. Now, I don't have to irritate my friends!

One thing I like about SameDayPC is their flat rate service. There's no other hidden charge. It's only $129 for PC Tune Up, which is what I need, as my PC has been running rather slow lately.

If I ever go wireless, I will also be depending on SameDayPC to do the dirty work for me. It's only an affordable $79. And it will save me lots of headache too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment