Christmas Wishes | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Wishes

Here's a list of what I want and don't want for Christmas:

I want a .......
1. Digital camera
2. LCD Screen
3. LG Pink Chocolate
4. Car
5. House

I want to have more time for myself, I want to be able to go away somewhere, as I like.

I don't want to lose people around me. I want to know that although I don't have much time to keep in touch with friends, I like to know that they are just an e-mail, or a phone call/sms away.

I want to know that the people around me are dependable and will help me willingly should I require assistance.

I want my monkeys to be healthy and happy.

I want the ability to make better decisions. I had errors in judgment twice these past two months that made me lose out on a lot of profit. I don't wish this to happen again.

I know that I have done my best as humanly possible. Now I can only depend to the power of prayer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment