Lower Blood Pressure With Pressurelow | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lower Blood Pressure With Pressurelow

My dad has been suffering from high blood pressure for years. I don't remember him not taking any medication to control his pressure. He told me that it runs in his family and that all his siblings have higher than normal blood pressure.

Recently, a friend of mine recommended me Living Remedies™ Herbal Blend. She told me that her parents are taking this herbal supplement and it works even better than conventional pharmaceutical drugs as these are extracts from herbs and do not cause harmful side effects to the body.

When I heard of her positive testimonial, I too urged my dad to try it. He has nothing to lose anyway. High blood pressure is not known as the silent killer for nothing.

Luckily, he listened to my advice and on his next medical check up at the clinic, the doctor has reduced his dosage of drugs. My dad has
Lower blood pressure with Pressurelow and also showed signs of an increased energy level and feeling of well being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment