How To Withdraw Funds From Paypal? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

How To Withdraw Funds From Paypal?

Today, a fellow blogger asked me how do I withdraw funds from my Paypal. I know this is a major concern for most of us in Malaysia and other countries who have been sidelined by Paypal.

Until today, there is no way for a Malaysian with Malaysian bank a/c to withdraw funds from Paypal. People who have studied overseas before can easily link it to their overseas bank a/c. Lucky for them.

Some go to Singapore to open an account. And some open a US bank account without going to the US physically, but I personally think that it's risky.

This
post by Cyberpartygal reveals how one can open a US bank a/c (people are selling this info), you know!

There are some who sells their Paypal funds in exchange for RM where the buyer will bank in the money into Seller's local bank. This can be done only if you can trust the buyer.

As for me, I am going to use my funds to pay for merchandise on behalf of friends and they will pay me RM into my local savings account. Since we are friends, we do not profit from the exchange rate (unlike buying - selling of funds).

After that, I am still undecided. I'm trying to find a way where I do not lose too much due to service charges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment