Tagged by _butt @ Meme of Doom | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, July 03, 2006

Tagged by _butt @ Meme of Doom

I've been tagged by _butt to do a meme, my 1st one, actually. Thanks for reading, taking the time to comment and tagging me, _butt.

While I do not believe in anything such as a perfect person, I'm just gonna do this in the spirit of blogging and I will try to tag 8 victims, although I don't know them personally hehehe

**RULES OF MEME OF DOOM**

- The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
- Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
- If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.(i got tagged 3 times!)
- Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

8 points about my perfect lover?
*huge sense of humour
*chivalrous
*intelligent
*macho
*clean-cut
*smells good
*taller & older than me (!)
*hopelessly devoted to me

Bonus (8 is NOT enough!):
*wealthy & generous
*virile GGGGrrrrrrrr

My perfect lover's gender?
Straight male, of course

My victims:
Chloe of Purpleism
Post Ur Naked Pic
Skyler
The Speaking Banana Gurl
Angel the Liu-Liu Gurl
Pianonee
Boringest
.eiChi

6 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Liuliuliu... this Ms. Hung Mo Tan very the mysterious...

TQ lady for the tag... but u and i were tagged together by that lil' butty ;)

_butt said...

Hey, thanks!! ^^

Cheng Sim said...

goodness gracious. i thought you were gonna diss us or something. aiyah. i don't do tag lah my fren! but i bet chloe and skyler will. then again, thanks for putting me in the list!

Boringest said...

thanks for tagging me, but I've already done it sometime ago, next one perhaps =)

Unknown said...

Haha, what a way to get traffic from PPS, mentioning other bloggers!

I'll do it when you spell my name right :P

Actually, Chloe and I already did it.. she tagged me back then.

[NottY]Nee said...

=__=||
thank you..hahaa

Post a Comment