One In A Million | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 28, 2006

One In A Million

It's Friday. Tonight is the night we'll know which two contestants will be voted out of "One In A Million". It will be the end of the road for them while the rest get to continue deaming of that MYR1 million and the fame and glory. After all, fame and fortune come together.

Please, please, please don't let Faizal Tahir be one of the two casualties. He's too good looking to be out. *ahem* skin colour has no relevance when it comes to good looks hahaha

I remember there was an Indian guy by the name of Ash(win) in Malaysian Idol II, and I thought he's got this cool looking style (gaya) and he subsequently went on to win a sub-title in some Bachelor of the Year pageant. HHmm I've got evil eyes for men's beauty lah.

Who else do I want to remain in the competition? It's Suki. And maybe Dayang, although Dayang is such a goody two shoes that she easily comes across as being too boring. Maybe she needs abit of spicy scandal in her life, like having an elicit affair with a Tan Sri, or something and then she will definitely stand out hehehe Am I evil or what?

Who do I want out? Sad to say, if I have to choose, the first to be out of the competition would be Zai. Is it any surprise? Granted, she has THE voice, very powerful and the envy of lots of aspiring singers but is that enough? Call me biased, but I am looking at this competition objectively and I stress that I have NOTHING against biggie-sized people.


I HAVE BIGGIE-SIZED FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE, OK?

The point is, if I were one of the judges, I would be looking for a package deal. One that could be easily marketed and that means, someone with looks and voice.

But let's face it, how many of such gems are there for us to unearth? So, the next best option is to look for someone with a relatively good voice, plus relatively good looks. And then with some investment (and in this case, it's a cool one million Ringgit), that good looks could be enchanced while the good voice could be polished. And so we have the STAR package!

I can't wait to find out who will be the next millionaire in Malaysia. Is it easy to be a millionaire in Malaysia, or what?

2 comments:

Cheng Sim said...

im honestly really sick with talent reality shows. Akademi Fantasia lah. Malaysian Idol lah. Astro Talent Quest lah. Mentor lah. now, its One in a Million. wasn't expecting anyone to actually watched it but you did. oh well, i guess you have the freedom to watch anything on a Friday night. i predict that Dayang will be in the top2 but she won't win the one million.

Em said...

I don't have Astro, so I not yet get over-dosed with talent reality shows =)

Post a Comment