My Mind Is F*ed Once Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Mind Is F*ed Once Again

There's this elderly Chinese man who is my neighbour and I've known him like, forever. He must be somewhere in his 70s, or maybe already past 80. I'm not so sure cos he has been looking ancient for a long time now.

A few days ago, I was in town, standing by the five-foot way waiting for my friend and I saw this old man who came in his old junk and parked it right in front of me, but he didn't even notice me.

That street is lined with Wong Fei Hung motels and notoriously known as the street where, how shall I put it, senior GROs *ahem* operate from.

To get on with the story, this old man, after parking his car, literally ran up the narrow stairs to one of those run-down motels.

Oh my, you know, I know la, what he did up there and in broad daylight too. Old grandpa also can be that horny in the middle of the day?

After a few minutes, he came down, touching the zipper of his pants (eeewwww), and then drove off. Once again he didn't notice me, cos this time, I hid myself behind a huge, fat pillar.

Now, whenever he drives pass my house, I can't help but imagine him going to one of those motels to offload. I really feel like vomitting. Sh!t, my mind is f*ed again, man.

I've lost all respect for him. So what if somebody told us to respect the elderly and to love thy neighbour?

I'll never look at him in the same light again.

2 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Maybe he went and pee leh... :P

Em said...

hehehe pee = offload too :p

Post a Comment