Movies, Movies, Movies ..... | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Movies, Movies, Movies .....

....... are calling out to me but I really am hard pressed for time, I really miss my dose of a movie-a-night :-(

These are the movies waiting for me:

My Girl & I (Korean movie)
The Da Vinci Code
Dodgeball
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
The Exorcism Of Emily Rose
The Shaggy Dog
Goong Special --> Still waiting for English subtitles

All In (Korean drama) --> Still not even started Episode 1 yet - argghhh!!!

Here are the movies that I wish to watch but not in my collection (yet):

The Maid (Thai horror movie) --> friend's recommendation
Water Spirit --> Ya, I like horror
My Life ad McDull --> I like the low IQ Hongkie pig
McDull Prince de la Bun --> I like the low IQ Hongkie pig
Big Momma's House --> Big Momma's House 2 was mighty entertaining
Ice Age 2 --> Liked Ice Age 1
I Not Stupid Too --> I Not Stupid made me cry
Money Not Enough --> I like Jack Neo movies
Liang Po Po --> I like Jack Neo movies
Brokeback Mountain --> To understand my gay friend better
Nacho Libre - Mossie says it's two hours of laughther. I LIKE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment