Dream Diary - 03 ~ Shit! Why Suddenly Dream of Her Wan? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dream Diary - 03 ~ Shit! Why Suddenly Dream of Her Wan?

After blogging about this "no touch" vet yesterday, and I thought I could kill whatever devil in me by blogging about it, I suddenly dreamt of her.

In the dream, she was walking past my house, seems like she's one of the neighbours, but in real life, she lives in some posh area (BAH!) and then she saw my "little monkey" and told me, "Although he's already 12 ah, he still looks so healthy. Not yellowish (she suspected jaundice too!)."

And then, in the dream, somehow my dad asked her if she had lunch already yet. And she replied, "Not yet. Lunch on you..."

Geeee even in dream, she's so money-minded! Really beh tahan.

Related posts:
My "Little Monkey" Is Out Of The Woods ~ YAY!
This Is Not For The Faint Hearted

The Dream Series:
Dream Diary - 01
Dream Diary - 02

0 comments:

Post a Comment