Confession ~ I Was A School Bully Too | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Confession ~ I Was A School Bully Too

The recent news about secondary school girls fighting brought back memories of the time when I was a school bully.

I started to bully other pupils when I was in primary school. My victims were cry babies. They were those who cry for their mummies all the time. I really beh tahan when I see them like that, I had to make them cry more and more and that made me hate them more and more too.

Don't get me wrong, I never used physical force, definitely never slap or beat them up. Maybe the most was hair pulling. I'm not that stupid to leave marks on their body.

I was more into mental torture.

I was the terror kid of my school bus as well, until other road users, on different occasions, flagged down my bus driver and took my name down and wanted to report me to the school authorities.

I don't think they ever did, cos I was never summoned by the school headmistress to her office.

Funnily enough, I was the teacher's pet when I was in primary school. It helped when my Standard 6 class teacher moved to the house opposite my own.

I wasn't such a big bully anymore in secondary school. I changed for the better and also became a teacher's pet, but I still gave some of the teachers headache by arguing with them and standing up for the class whenever we were reprimanded by these unreasonable teachers.

All these are thanks to my own fucked up childhood. I guess I just can't help but to fuck up other people's life as well, terrorizing them on a daily basis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment