Wah I Really Cannot Imagine | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wah I Really Cannot Imagine

Did you receive the latest issue of Pointers magazine from BonusLink? I got mine this morning.

In their recent "One Swipe Could Change Your Life" Contest, one lady by the name of Christina Tiau won the grand prize and her prize package consisted of the following:


1. Brand new Volvo S40 [it may not be a limo, but still WAH!!!!]
2. One million BonusLink points
3. OSIM products
4. 2 X 1 year free Shell fuel vouchers and Shell Helix Service packages
5. 2 X 1 year free Maxis talk time
6. Cellini home furnishing vouchers worth MYR20,000
7. 1 year Parkson shopping vouchers
8. 1 year MBF Card with spending money
9. 4 X Goodyear F1 tyres
10. 2 X Pathlab exclusive health screen package worth MYR888
11. 2 X Sony Ericsson K7501 mobile phones

Can you imagine winning all these items? I really cannot..... me and my ass luck, always only good enough for some cheapo plastic pen or the most, a miserable movie pass!

*sigh*
*sigh*
*sigh*
*sigh*
*sigh*

I'd be happy just to win only ONE of the items that Christina won (how about the Vovlo, eh?
).... and she was lucky enough to win the whole package. I must say, that's one monster package.

Some people have all the luck and too bad, that person is not me :-/

0 comments:

Post a Comment