Dear Hyun Bin ...... | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Dear Hyun Bin ......

Dear Hyun Bin,


After watching you on
My Name is Kim Sam Soon, where you were full of boyish charm and where I almost fell in love with you (with gelled hair) and your back, I decided to catch you on your movie debut, A Millionaire's First Love.

Unfortunately, in this movie, you didn't manage to recapture that mojo.... maybe the movie didn't give you much space to expand.

But there were a few scenes where you looked good, especially when you were in your school uniform worn haphazardly.

But in 90% of the movie, you looked like my aunt's son or someone like that.

You have this "rich son's" looks (with gelled hair *drool*) but I hope that you will have the chance to explore your acting by taking up various roles and not only those with rich parents, like
My Name is Kim Sam Soon and A Millionaire's First Love.

I wonder how you are in
Ireland. I hope to have a chance to watch you in that.

And I definitely hope you will achieve your dream of finding fame Asia-wide and perhaps, worldwide too.



Best wishes & regards,
An anonymous fan

Related posts:
1.
My Lovely Sam Soon ~ My 1st K-Drama
2.
My Amateurish Review on "My Lovely Sam Soon"

0 comments:

Post a Comment