Perfect 10 Weddings | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Perfect 10 Weddings

The other day, on the 10th of October, I said that I would be attending a mass wedding. LOL Yes, I went to Ipoh Chinese Chin Woo Athletic Association to be a busybody. No, I didn't know any couples at all, and neither was I an invited guest. I just felt that a memorable day like 10.10.10 is worth commemorating, even though I am not a bride on that day!

It was very crowded in Chin Woo hall and because I am not a "reporter", I didn't make my way to the front row but as a "citizen journalist", I had to take photos of both sides, that of the "subjects" and also the other side of reporters doing their work.

I felt that I managed to get some pretty good shots despite the crowd, however, I also feel that I need a better camera. The one I'm using, Olympus SP-550UZ, which is not even mine but on loan from a friend for all almost two years already (!), is too old, I feel! Hehehe... maybe I just need to find an excuse to get a better camera!

0 comments:

Post a Comment