Swimwear Shopping | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Swimwear Shopping

My friend told me that she is very excited about her beach holiday in June that she is spending with her family. At the same time, she is worried as well, because she feels that she doesn't have the body shape to wear sexy swimwear anymore. She asked me to go along with her to shop for swimwear. After one whole afternoon, we came home empty handed!

I told my friend to just go online and see if there is a particular brand that catches her eye. There's no point going all over town without anything in mind, right? We went online and browsed through the website of Catriona MacKechnie and I think we accomplished more than just sitting in front of the computer; more than hopping from store to store!

Catriona MacKechnie carries so many different brands of top swimwear labels, my friend ended up not knowing which one to buy. She likes vitamin a swimwear but doesn't have the "guts" to wear such sexy swimwear in public. Since that's the case, I thought that she should get one of the one-piece jets swimwear. Their cut and design are really classy. Still, given the many choices, she said that she would need to sleep on it. I told her to just get a few since her holiday will be a whole week long. She would definitely need a few of them!

As for me, I have my eye on the chemise by mimi holiday. Well, I don’t know how to swim and I have no plans to buy any swimwear but at least I found something that I like on Catriona MacKechnie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment