I Am Going To Singapore! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Am Going To Singapore!

YES! A friend and I are making plans to visit Singapore this June. I will first go to Kuala Lumpur by train and then we will drive down to Johor Bahru from there. We will be staying in JB for a few days, taking the bus over the Singapore for a couple of days.

I also plan to meet a local friend in JB and if time permits, we will be taking a guided tour of JB. With a local tour guide, it will be easier and time saving.

After that, my friend proposes to go to Kluang where he has a childhood friend there. Even though there is nothing to see in Kluang, or so I was told, except for palm trees and no local specialty except for the famous Kluang coffee, I think that it is still worth making a trip for the sake of friendship.

After visiting Kluang, which is not fixed yet, we make a return trip to Kuala Lumpur and I will be staying a few days there to get some things settled and to take a look at some properties.

And that will be my nine-day long holiday in June. I am already shivering thinking of the cost of my holiday because of the strong Singaporean Dollar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment