Life Changing Disease | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Life Changing Disease

My friend, the one who recently suffered a minor heart attack, told me that he is undergoing a life changing diet and lifestyle. For those who take heed of this warning, heart disease could suddenly turn their lives around, like what is happening to my friend.

Right now, he is still not entirely out of the woods yet, so he is trying to take things easy. He told me that he finds that he sometimes has to trouble a friend to help him with buying food stuff and medical supplies but I told him that he could do some of his shopping online.

I also told him that by shopping online, he doesn't have to run around to so many places or carry a heavy load of purchases, exerting his heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment