When Is The Next Ipoh PC Fair? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When Is The Next Ipoh PC Fair?

It seems like a long wait. My friend wants to buy a receipt printer but I told him to wait until PC Fair. It's a long shot but if you noticed, PC Fairs don't promote PC products anymore. They even promote credit cards, CCTVs and maybe even receipt printers.

The problem is that PC Fair in Ipoh is so limited. My friend says he may have to look for one, perhaps a used one, in KL. HHmm should I follow him? I would be a good shopping trip for me which he looks for his item!

Even if I do hitch a ride from him, it would not be sometime soon. He’d probably wait for some events in KL then only travel down so that he could kill a few birds with one stone. SIGH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment