For Manga Lovers | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

For Manga Lovers

My cousin brother just started college this week and I thought that I would get him a gift to encourage him to excel in his studies. He is going to an art school because he simply loves to draw cartoons. I thought I would buy him manga DVD but luckily I did not.

My cousin said that he is already up-to-date with some of the most popular manga because of the free manga online. I don't know how many of you know about this already; if you love manga, go to zenmanga - read free manga. They have popular titles like Naruto, Detective Conan, Gantz, Bleach and many more. You will have to check it out for yourself.

Although I do read manga off and on, I am not addicted to them. I do, however, understand why my cousin brother and ALL his mates love manga. They have very interesting storylines that you just need to get caught up with the latest in the story.

Funnily, now that I know that we could read free manga online, I don’t even know what to buy for my cousin. He already could read his manga on Zenmanga. He just needs to sign up with the site. That’s all! Why would I want to buy them anymore? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment