I Need A Break Badly | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Need A Break Badly

I was chatting with a friend and she mentioned that I have eye bags under my eyes. Oh yeah, that is a result of not getting enough rest! Jeff Ooi said that since Nomination Day, he only had 5 hours of sleep nightly. Heck, I'm only getting three hours a night for two years now and I'm not even running in any elections.

My friend told me that she just had the most refreshing holiday ever and showed me photos of one the most beautiful Branson hotels that she stayed in during her vacation. Yea, I KNOW, she did it to make me envious of her. Bleh!

I am so going to leave my work alone for a couple of weeks and hop on a plane for a much needed rest and recreation myself. Do you think I can do it?

2 comments:

eibla said...

"Heck, I'm only getting three hours a night for two years now"
OMG? If you don't take a break soon, they'll move you to zoo!

Em said...

LOL Eibla,

"panda" is my middle name!

Post a Comment