Plastic Surgery In Beverly Hills | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 14, 2007

Plastic Surgery In Beverly Hills

I read in a glossy magazine recently on an interview with a Los Angeles plastic surgeon. He said the most procedures that he has done so far is the very famous Los Angeles Breast Augmentation. That's his specialty and by the looks of it, he has hit a gold mine. Since he did a fine job with a Hollywood celebrity, his name has been spread far and wide among the stars not only in good ‘ol USA but also in Europe. I read that even Malaysia stars are making a beeline there. No more Thailand! It’s cheaper but so what, says local stars? What’s better to do in Beverly Hills than to get a new “self”?

He said that being in Los Angeles where everybody IS beautiful or at least strives to be beautiful, it is VERY uncommon to meet an adult who HAS not had plastic surgery before. He said that due to the price tag and exclusivity though, for his clinic is most well known for celebrity plastic surgery, he rarely does any surgeries for common folks unless they are recommended by their existing “patients”.

I certainly could understand that those over-paid celebrities would want exclusivity. Aren’t they afraid that their secret beauty “tuck and trim” procedures would be exposed if they were to go somewhere cheaper and less exclusive? And what happens when photos of them are published in gossip magazines? They surely would not want that. Hhmmm IF I have their kind of money, I too would want to go to an exclusive clinic. It’s just common sense!

The surprising thing is that even guys are lining up to get their physical image worked on. But then I heard that anything goes in Hollywood! Now that I read this interview, I will try not to drop my jaw when I see a Mr or Miss Perfect. Or at least, I will try not to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment