Backside Itchy | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Backside Itchy

It's been over a month since I came home from my last trip. It was to Malacca. What a trip it was! Kept me busy for some days upon my return! BUT....it's been too long already and I am dying to go somewhere again. Where? Just anywhere! Preferably overseas la. HAHAHA 

I know, I know, I am asking too much, or maybe I am not. In any case, if you want something, you must say it aloud, otherwise, who will know? Therefore, I am recording my request here.

Actually, I am heading north tomorrow. Argh.... not somewhere that I want to go. In fact, I tried to push it off, perhaps I did it too gently, that the other party did not get my subtle message...next time, I must be more forceful. Yes, I want to do somewhere, anywhere, but not there!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment