The Computer Is Dead | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Computer Is Dead

Some thing happened to my computer and it suddenly died on me. I know that it has been showing signs on old age and a reluctance to work but I didn't expect it to happen right now.

I came back from back to back trips with plenty of work piled up waiting for me to complete and this has to happen. 

It's definitely the wrong time! In fact, there is never a right time for a work tool to break down, especially when I don't have any off time myself. 

Luckily, I have my laptop, but I prefer to use a larger screen. Anyway, it's time to get the technician over and see what is wrong with it. 

Whether it could be repaired or not, I'd still be getting a new CPU since I need another computer for the family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment