Neck Ache | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Neck Ache

I just returned from a short trip within my own state. Although some people think that it's strange that I would go on trips that take me to familiar places, I still enjoy the opportunity to see things from another aspect. 

On the second day, I woke up with a nagging ache on one side of my neck. My friend told me that it could be because of the air-conditioning in our hotel room, which kept getting cooler and cooler as the night wore on.

She told me that she has this chilipad mattress pad at cityofsleep.com which allows her to control the temperature of her bed, without having to heat up or cool down the entire house, or even just the room. 

With the temperature maintained through the night, one can expect a good night's sleep. And that's what I am looking forward to, after I getting myself a ChiliPad mattress pad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment