Hardware Store | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Hardware Store

My friend told me that he wants to open his open business, as he is tired of working for others already. I guess after working 25 years for the same employer, it is time to call it quits and do something more meaningful. There are not many people who dare to quit a comfortable job to start from scratch. For that, I take my hat off to him.

I asked him what he wanted to do, and he said he wants to open his own hardware store. Huh it means he will be in direct competition with his employer, although he said that he plans to open his business in another area. 

Well, if he is happy selling toggle clamps, nails, screws and paint, I wish him all the best! A man's got to do what a man's got to do, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment