Candy Crush Saga | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Candy Crush Saga

All right. I admit I am addicted to Candy Crush Saga on Facebook. It has been many months since I last played any game on Facebook because I just don't have the time to indulge in the games anymore. Yes, my crops and plants wilted, my pets died, but I couldn't care about them when I have more important things to attend to. 

And then I made the mistake of installing Candy Crush Saga on my iPod and found it pretty good, and so started to play it on Facebook, a game which I had earlier blocked. hahaha! 

Now, I am at level 149, and think that it's more a game of chance and luck than skills. Of course, a little skills are required, but then it's more computer generated luck that pushes us to succumb to buying boosters and stuff to level up. Bah, no way, man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment