New Mattress Or Just a Topper? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Mattress Or Just a Topper?

My parents are in need of a new mattress but mattresses do not come cheap these days, at least not the branded ones! God knows I have visited numerous so-called furniture fairs and expositions to try to snag a good deal but the deals are just never good enough. Frankly, with so many things in the household to upkeep, a mattress isn't top priority. Not at the moment. 

I am thinking of just getting them a topper. You know, something like the egg crate mattress, where they could just put it on top of their existing mattress. 

I am all for it as the price of a topper is just a fraction of a mattress, but I need to ask my parents if they are agreeable. After all, they are the ones who would be using it. But then again, why shouldn't they agree when a topper would increase air circulation, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment