I Am Back Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Am Back Again

Well, what a hectic 1.5 weeks it had been... but it has all come to pass, like everything will. I miss those times, I miss my friends. But what to do? Life goes on, and then there will hopefully be another opportunity. Just for the record, I did not go anywhere in the past 1.5 weeks. I was just in Ipoh.

I still have about two weeks in Ipoh, and then I will be travelling. Just a short distance away, but a welcome break, and a few days away from home. Which is always a good thing! 

Anyway, even though I am around, I still have a lot to do, mainly sitting at my workstation, writing. I hope I won't get distracted by Facebook or whatnot. By the way, I haven't played any Facebook games since months ago. I think I stopped that nonsense almost two years ago!

 And even though I am subscribed to UniFi, the novelty has long worn out and I don't have time to stream movies anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment