Greenhouses | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, March 01, 2013

Greenhouses

Everyone who comes to my house is amazed with the size of my garden. Yes, I have to admit that we do have a pretty spacious garden. It's bare, though. I remember we used to have a lot of fruit trees, but over the years, we had to chop them down one by one, and had failed to replant. It is really a shame. 

A friend, who visited me recently during the long holidays, told me that I should build a greenhouse. I have thought of making better use of my garden before, maybe as a camping ground for my young nephews and nieces, but the idea of a greenhouse never crossed my mind until now. 

Come to think of it, it really is an excellent idea. I had always loved plants and flowers but I am afraid that I won't have time to care for them, and they would die! Yes, it would take a full time gardener to keep the plants thriving. A greenhouse should help, I think. 

I have to admit, without prior knowledge of greenhouses, I didn’t realize they come in so many different designs and sizes. In my mind, they are just like small cabins. Since I am just a backyard hobbyist, I don’t need a large one. 

The more I see products here, the more I want to get one for my house. It would also be a great attraction in my residential area because as far as I know, no one has a greenhouse here. 

 Luckily, greenhouses are easy to maintain, from what I read, especially when it’s a small one. What do you think? Should I or should I not get a greenhouse? Your opinion is needed here. Perhaps I should just get the basic, beginner hobby greenhouse kit first? Or should I just forget about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment