Job Offer | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Job Offer

A friend told me that he is hiring. I said that I want it, but I can only do it part time. He said he wanted a full time staff, and I tried to negotiate for flexi-hours. He said he cannot accept that. 

While the remuneration package sounds extremely tempting, it is a pity that I am unable to take it up, not at such short notice. I am up to the challenge but I already committed myself to a couple of short term jobs, at least until the third week of March. And then I have to arrange for my Koh Samui holiday. 

I feel sad.... because I would love to earn more money to achieve my dream of my own house and a better car, but what can I do? Unless my friend could wait me out a couple of months...

0 comments:

Post a Comment