Family Business | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, October 08, 2012

Family Business

A friend looked me up a couple of days ago as she was facing some problems at work. Unfortunately, I was traveling and did not have time to speak to her. As far as i know, she works in a family business that deals in industrial supply. I don't know why she said she is not that happy there. Perhaps she would like to look for greener pastures. 

I think this is a juncture in life that many of us face. Like for myself, even though I may not be exactly happy with my career, at least I do have some advantages and benefits. We can't always win all the time, right? 

Maybe I should advise my friend to just try something else for the time being and see if she prefers her old or new job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment