Home Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 28, 2012

Home Again

After being away from home for 8 days, I kind of miss my own bed. I may not have a luxurious bedroom like those five-star hotels I stayed in during my trip, but I still prefer what I own. I am realistic like that. 

Anyway, this had been a most fruitful trip, where I made lots of friends. We may or may not meet up again but you can be sure that with the internet and Facebook in particular, we can easily keep in touch. 

With travel getting cheaper to the old days, I think some of us would meet again, sometime, somewhere, somehow. 

But for now, I really need to recharge my battery after being on the road for a week. In fact, I have fallen ill already but need to recover by next week where I will be going away again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment