New Watering Hole | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, July 08, 2012

New Watering Hole

A friend, who runs an event management company, has just ventured into the F&B business. Apparently, he is doing quite well and has plans to expand his restaurant. It's quite surreal seeing how fast he is developing his business. It was just like yesterday that I went to buy restaurant equipment with him. When I checked my diary, it was quite a few weeks ago already! 

I remember the time he was contemplating venturing into this business, he was worried if he could make a profit. I guess, never try, never know, right? Getting into business is always risky and one should be prepared to lose. Of course, I do wish him all the best and in fact, have been patronizing his restaurant quite often!

0 comments:

Post a Comment