A Need To Get Away | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, July 08, 2012

A Need To Get Away

I am so strange... it has come to the time when I need to get away, AGAIN. This happens occasionally... when I have the feeling that I get overwhelmed by stuff and I need to just go somewhere for a breather. 

A friend asked for a meet up in Singapore and if I was crazy enough, I would have done it. It is a blessing in disguise that my passport has expired and I am very unwilling to renew it. With a passport, I would definitely have done what I would not normally do. But I can't delay any longer in renewing it.... 

Anyway, if going out of the country is out of my way, then I don't mind going to somewhere closer to home, far enough but not too far, if you know what I mean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment