Kindergarten Boss | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kindergarten Boss

I bumped into my old school friend just last weekend, and was surprised to learn that she now owns a kindergarten! My friend had never been the studious type and in fact, performed quite poorly academically. Wow, how she has changed! She told me that business is so good, she has just expanded.

Operating from an old bungalow, she has now also rented the house next door. Currently, she is shopping for school playground equipment and doing some renovation to it. Soon, she will also open that new building to more pupils.

It is heartening to see that my friend is doing so well in life. It shows that some people just develop later than others. I wonder how many of my school friends can claim to be bosses as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment