Afternoon Nap | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Afternoon Nap

Phew! It had been a long time since I had a good nap in the afternoon! I've been running around so much, I had kicked my bad habit of taking an afternoon nap. Today provided an opportunity for me to seek out my bed after lunch. Actually, it's because I was just too tired to bother doing anything else!

I was supposed to go to Ipoh Parade, but nah, forget it! Luckily, I stayed at home because it rained so heavily in the afternoon. In fact, it's 6pm now and it's still drizzling. My friend told me that Kinta Valley has been sounded the orange alert. I don't exactly know what it means but probably heavy rain leading to floods.

Yawn.... wide awake now. Hopefully, I can stay up a little later today to get work done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment