A Quiet Sunday | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Quiet Sunday

What a surprising change for me that it's so quiet for me today. Usually, I am very busy from Friday to Sunday, sometimes from Thursday onwards.... but I still have to stay home to write from Monday to Wednesday or Thursday. Not this weekend, though, so I can at least update my blog.

I am not feeling very happy. An expat friend has left the country yesterday... although we were not that close, still, I have "lost" a friend. Sad, right? And I don't even know when we will meet again, if at all. I am someone who clings on to something, especially emotionally, and that's not good.

Oh well, life goes on and so I continue to search for that elusive "something". Travelling is one thing, but I need to travel for almost free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment