Running About | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Running About

Wow, what a busy weekend I had. Been running about all over Ipoh town. Could have been busier because the Prime Minister of Malaysia visited Ipoh, attending the Hari Raya Open House of Gopeng UMNO division in Taman Song Choon. But then I lazy.... didn't go to meet him. I have already photographed him before, and he is always surrounded by too many people. Besides, have to drive about 30 minutes to Taman Song Choon from my house and that's quite a distance in Ipoh!

I also attended the Old Michaelians' Association Annual Reunion Dinner to celebrate the school's 99th anniversary. Expected to meet many of my old school friends but none turn up. Strange, eh? I could only recognise four people out of the thousands. And these are not people from my generation. I was like a fish out of water. Phew...

0 comments:

Post a Comment