Mom Sick | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mom Sick

The sick star must be shining at our household or something. Before I am cured from my gastritis, my mom fell ill. She was so unwell, she asked to be sent to the emergency ward. We did that... and after running some tests, found that she is also suffering from gastric! In the end, we spent six hours at the hospital.... but it was good news that it's "only" gastric and not something more serious like a heart attack, like the doctor first suspected.

At this point of writing, I am still not feeling great but then can still function; a vast improvement from last week where I spent three days in bed. Can you believe the time that was wasted? But you know, the world still spins no matter what!

0 comments:

Post a Comment