4D/3N PJ | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

4D/3N PJ

I am planning to go to Petaling Jaya for 4 days & 3 nights this week. Checking my schedule, if I don't do it this week, or latest by next week, I wouldn't have the time to do so anymore because my calendar is all filled until the first week of October. Moreover, at the end of this month, I have another mole removal appointment and that would cause me to make quite a few trips to the clinic for post surgery care.

This time, I am going with my father so it is not as easy to plan my trip compared to going alone. I would have to try to fit both our schedules. Obviously, expenses will double as well. Also, I hope to shoo my dad home to Ipoh earlier than myself so that I could have some "alone" time to do what I really want to do. Hopefully, it will work out as planned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment