Whirlwind Trip | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Whirlwind Trip

Wow, just returned from a whirlwind trip to PJ/KL. I was on the road for a total of less than 9 hours only. That's the shortest time spent of all my travels to KL over the past 1.5 years! But this was a very fruitful trip, I have to say, and I am happy that I was able to accomplish something important that I have been waiting for 5.5 months! It's certainly a load off my shoulders.

From next month onwards, I will be making more frequent trips to KL and PJ and staying longer each trip, if possible. Day trips, although workable, is kind of a rush and definitely very tiring. At the same time, I will also have to spend a lot more money when I travel like that! HHmm no money to waste. We shall see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment