How To Handle Stress | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 24, 2011

How To Handle Stress

Yesterday, I was very upset and I felt stressed out. Whenever I feel upset, I feel sick. I will physically be sick. I don't know how to handle stress, unfortunately, and I only know how to "sleep it away". Of course, that doesn't help. I feel very unproductive. I KNOW I am unproductive but I just don't want to do anything but lie in bed. I wonder if this is called depression.

People say time will heal. Even if it's true, the scar remains and that is a good reminder of the past. Somehow, even when everyone moves on, things will never be the same again. The hurt, though not as painful, will still be there. And every time I am reminded of the incident, my heart just sinks a little lower.

I wonder if everyone feels the same as I do when they encounter an upsetting problem in life. Or perhaps I feel so because I'm an introvert, and I don't get to share my feelings with others?

0 comments:

Post a Comment