Easier Said Than Done | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 24, 2011

Easier Said Than Done

Earlier this month, I made a resolution to try to be happy. I read that happiness is a state of mine, truly it is. However, it's not as easy as the article has said. How could I be happy or try to think I'm happy when there are things around me that are upsetting, that makes me go down the dumps. I'm an emotional being and I get involved emotionally very quickly. Yes, that's bad for me, bad for my health.

A close friend once told me that it's so hard to make me laugh. That's not true, obviously. I may laugh at a situation but it's just momentarily happiness. I'm talking about being happy as a whole. Some people say that it's because I'm single... but even if I have a partner, every relationship comes with its own share of crap. Who can dispute that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment