Being Happy Is A State Of Mind | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, June 06, 2011

Being Happy Is A State Of Mind

I've been reading self-help books lately, not because I have nothing better to do but these books came highly recommended by a friend. I read that being happy is a state of mind and we can "control" how we want to feel. I'm in the process of learning how to control my mind so that I feel happy all the time. Sounds like a lunatic, right? Lunatics are always happy, or so we think.

Well, it's not that I'm always unhappy. It's just that sometimes, things or people around me drag me down and I feel burdened, hence unhappy. What I can do is to try to look at things from another perspective, try not to be too emotional and affected by things that aren't in my control.

Right now, there's something that I am unhappy with but it's not something that I could change. In fact, I don't wish for it to change because it will put someone else in sadness. So let me suffer... and I will take the happiness that comes from being in such a situation.

Ah, I know, I'm talking rubbish but I can't spill the beans here on a public domain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment