Sultan Azlan Shah Cup 2011 In Ipoh | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, May 06, 2011

Sultan Azlan Shah Cup 2011 In Ipoh

Ipoh is the host of the 20th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup Men’s International Hockey Tournament 2011. It kicked off at Stadium Azlan Shah hockey stadium in Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

I went to watch the match between Malaysia and Great Britain last evening and even though I had no idea head or tail how field hockey goes, I still had a great time. the atmosphere was awesome, spectators were very responsive.

When I was there for the match, so was HRH Sultan of Perak Sultan Azlan Shah and HRH Crown Prince of Pahang Tengku Mahkota Tengku Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah who is the President of the Malaysian Hockey Confederation. So, I was in the company of royals, albeit thousands of miles away. SIGH!

This is one of the photos that I took during the match between Malaysia and Great Britain. Malaysia lost 1-3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment