Topamax Side Effects | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Topamax Side Effects

When I was caring for my dog which suffered from epileptic seizures almost his whole life, many people asked me why I didn't put him on medication. I have read about seizures extensively over the years and I came to the conclusion that medication doesn't really help much. In many cases, it could cause the patient to suffer from seizures even more frequently.

Epileptic seizures are very difficult to treat so I was aghast when I read that a medication for seizures could cause a woman patient to give birth to a baby with cleft lip or cleft palate. Imagine that! While trying to cure a person of an illness, a child is "injured"! The bad thing is that Topamax was even prescribed for migraine headaches!

I got to know about this from an ongoing Topamax lawsuit. It's a good reminder to try not to medicate oneself. Natural remedies are still the best. If you know of a victim of Topamax, do help him or her to contact: O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

0 comments:

Post a Comment