I Survived April Fool's Day | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, April 04, 2011

I Survived April Fool's Day

April Fool's Day is over. I survived it because there was no pranks played on me. I think I didn't even meet with anyone cheeky enough to still play April Fool's pranks!

This year I remembered this significant day while reading the news and did not fall for any far-fetched news stories. Technology news reporters and companies always like to fool us on this day, and it's no crime. They are always releasing "rumours" and other outlandish speculations, anyway.

So no, I didn't buy any of their April Fool's stories, even though the Gmail Motion feature sounded quite funny. Imagine composing an email with just hand and body motions. It would have been funnier if they had brought in facial expressions as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment