Replacing Curtains With Shutters | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Replacing Curtains With Shutters

I've been meaning to replace my fabric curtains with Interior Shutters for a long time now but I have procrastinated. However, with just a few days to Chinese New Year and the load of housework on my shoulders to keep the house sparkling clean to welcome guests, who, funnily, drops by only once a year during Chinese New Year, I am once again reminded that I MUST discard those curtains because washing them is just too much work. With my sister away and age catching up with my mother, I am the only one taking care of the house, unfortunately.

I guess it's already too late to many these changes now because I don't have time to meddle with DIY projects. I still haven't finished with my shopping yet, you see! With Chinese New Year, my superstitious mother wouldn't let me discard anything from the house. We are supposed to do that BEFORE ushering in the New Year.

Anyway, this is definitely going to be one of the things to tackle as soon as I could. I wouldn't want to go through the same workload again twelve months later, would I? Even though I am already doing minimal housework, there are still too many things to do alone. I could get a maid but I don’t feel like paying. Getting shutters would certainly minimise my work load since they require minimal maintenance and care!

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment